Exotic Fishing from Canoe – full Day or half day tour
Belize River is a full day tour.
Departure time at 8:00am Drive time: 1 hr
Lake Aguacate – half day tour
Departure at 8am Drive time: 20 minutes
Spend the morning fishing and enjoying the tranquil Belize River, the scenes of untouched forest, birding and wildlife. Enjoy a picnic lunch and continue your fresh water fishing. Catch and release white bass, migrating tarpon, bay snook, trout, and Tilapia
Things to bring: long pants, long sleeve shirt, repellent, sunscreen, hat/cap, covered toes shoes, extra set of dry clothing
Kayaking is available for different levels of experience in inflatable kayaks. For an unforgettable adventure on the Mopan River, the historical trade route of the Mayas you have several choices below. All tours include round trip transportation to and from Mahogany Hall Resort.
- Clarissa Falls to Calla Creek – half day tour easy adventure
- Clarissa Falls to Bullet Tree Falls – half day tour, combination of water rapids and calm emerald green water.
- Benque to Mahogany Hall – full day tour – high adventure tour via Clarissa Falls.
- Benque to Clarissa Falls – half day 7 miles of exotic flora and fauna. Two hours of paddling in Class II and Class III white water rapids
- Mahogany Hall to San Ignacio Town – half day tour, leave early and have breakfast in San Ignacio Town
- Birding and wildlife – while kayaking on the river you can see iguanas, howler monkeys and numerous birds.
Things to bring: long pants, long sleeve shirt, repellent, sunscreen, hat/cap, covered toes shoes, extra set of dry clothing, water.
Contact us today to learn more about our Belize river tours